[plt-scheme] An Editors Tale

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Sat Jan 24 11:35:23 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 18:09, Grant Miner wrote:

> I'm all for it.  Personally I'd like to be able to write nice GNOME apps
> in Scheme.  Obviously we need more man power, one way to get that is to
> get the Python programmers.  So we have a chicken and egg problem.

It's nice to that I'm not the only one. Indeed, a GNOME app all of it
written in Scheme, it must be a dream, however, a dream that I hope will
become possible one day.

We have some programmers, not an army of programmers but still we have
them, and good ones. However, I think that an effort is not centralized
and there is not much motivation, but I hope that'll change... :D

Cheers,

--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.