[plt-scheme] Setting up Emacs for use with PLT Scheme

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 12:33:04 EST 2004

I've created a page called " Setting up Emacs for use
with PLT Scheme on Windows or Mac OS X". It's a
step-by-step set of instructions on how to download,
install and configure Emacs, PLT Scheme and some
utilities that make developing with PLT Scheme easier.
It is similar to the page that I created for the CL
Cookbook on setting up Emacs for use as a CL IDE;
however, this page focuses solely on PLT Scheme.

Note: The Mac OS X content is a bit "basic" ;-) as I
don't use OS X on a regular basis. It really needs a
lot of work. I would appreciate any feedback that
would help improve the Mac OS X section of the
document.

My blog entry describes the functionality that is
provided:
http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/040117.html

The actual instruction page is:
http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/scheme/scheme-emacs.htm

Any suggestions for improvement are appreciated. If
you wish, send them via private email to avoid
cluttering up the newsgroup.

--
Bill Clementson