[plt-scheme] CGI Test bed

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 04:27:34 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm developing some cgi programs that I need to debug.
 It's quite difficult to debug them from the web
server so I'm thinking of developing a little test bed
that would set the appropriate environment variables
etc. and run the cgi in that.  With a bit of namespace
hackery I could probably do this all within DrScheme,
to take advantage of its source location tracking.  I
can't be the first person who's had to do this, so
does anyone have code that I could use as a starting
point?

TIA,
Noel

=====