[plt-scheme] New nightly-build installers

From: David Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 4 16:53:39 EST 2004

I installed the nightly build on MacOS X using the new installer. Since
there isn't an installation README yet I had to guess what to do, so
maybe I got that wrong -- here's what I did:

     1. downloaded the Full-PLT dmg
     2. ran the "Frameworks" pkg installation
     3. copied the Full PLT folder into /Applications
     4. double-clicked "Finish Install"

So maybe I missed a step, but now when I try and run setup-plt on a
.plt file, I get the following error:

     cannot install; version (200) of collection ("mzscheme") is
required, but version <unknown> is installed

Dave