[plt-scheme] fluid-let vs. parameterize

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 25 11:37:24 EST 2004

Fluid-let is for variables and parameterize is for parameters (two
different places to hold state). If you look at the expansion, you'll
see that they do essentially the same thing for those two different
places to hold state.

parameters are different than variables in that parameters have
thread-local state, but there is only one (global to all threads)
variable.

hth,
Robby