[plt-scheme] windows plt 206.1 mzc --ld no mzdyn.exp

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Feb 16 01:33:11 EST 2004

On Feb 14, Ron Stanonik wrote:
> I just downloaded Windows PLT 206.1 to W2K with the latest Cygwin.
> Creating a simple extension, I get an error, when linking.

There was a bug in the file specification -- I fixed it and
re-packaged the 206p1 windows installers.  You should be able to
reinstall 206p1 and get all the missing files.  (Use the Northeastern
copy, it will probably take a day or so for the mirror sites to catch

>   $ mzc.exe --cc arf.c
>   MzScheme compiler (mzc) version 206p1, Copyright (c) 2004 PLT Scheme, Inc.

And BTW -- you have 206p1 which is the patched release of 206, this is
different from 206.1 which is the current cvs version.