[plt-scheme] OT: kawa

From: Dominique Boucher (dominique.boucher at nuecho.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 09:04:52 EST 2004

Hi Rohan

I have recently developed a fairly complex Scheme application in Kawa at
work. The application runs in the Tomcat Java servet container. I have
chosen to use Kawa because of its tight integration with Java and its
ability to generate pretty efficient code when you supply types. I only
miss full-blown continuations.

I suggest that you send your questions directly to the Kawa mailing
list. You will get quick answers from the author of Kawa and other users
as well.

Regards,

Dominique Boucher, Ph.D.
Nü Écho Inc