[plt-scheme] Something wrong with XOR pens?

From: Jerzy Karczmarczuk (karczma at info.unicaen.fr)
Date: Tue Feb 10 08:23:07 EST 2004

I have a small, not too critical, but annoying problem with MrEd, standard
of standards, nothing exotic.

I draw a few things with a reasonable pen, solid.
Then, I have to draw something with a XORed pen.

Then, I return to another pen, and I draw some figures using draw-point.

Imagine that the XOR style remains!
When I draw some dummy, one point rectangle, and then continue to draw-point_s
the situation becomes OK.

But, apparently, draw-point with a solid pen just after having drawn something
with XOR pen, plays some dirty tricks. Perhaps you have some "special
optimizations" for draw-point?

Unless I don't control my rubbish anymore...   Thank you.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk

Posted on the users mailing list.