[plt-scheme] Sandboxing and modules

From: Markku Rontu (mrontu at cc.hut.fi)
Date: Sun Feb 8 13:34:07 EST 2004

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Matthew Flatt wrote something like this:

> There should be a better way to do this, but here's one idea...
>
> Have a macro expansion introduce the names, and have the same expansion
> export them. Since the expansion introduces the names, they won't bind
> in the rest of the module (and therefore won't conflict with other
> imports).

Thanks. That does it, although, I'm saddened by the hackishness of this
solution :)

Btw. security guardians would work too but I'd rather have a clean namespace.

--- Markku Rontu --------------------------------- 20:27. Sun Feb  8, 2004 ---
   E-mail markku.rontu at hut.fi - WWW www.hut.fi/~mrontu/ - GSM +358503822310