[plt-scheme] Strange behaviour when loading modules

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 6 06:43:26 EST 2004

It seems that libswigmz.so, the library which allows definitions to be
split across modules defines its own scheme_initialize, scheme_reload
and scheme_module_name. This is causing some kind of contention within
the linker that I have not got my brain around yet :-(

I'll raise a bug with SWIG.

tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk> |            City Computing Limited |
T: +44 20 8770 2110               |      City House, Sutton Park Road |

Posted on the users mailing list.