[plt-scheme] servlets not found in v299 web-server

From: Doug Orleans (dougo at place.org)
Date: Mon Dec 13 13:37:52 EST 2004

When I run the v299 web-server, it can't find any servlets, not even
configure.ss.  My configuration-table is pretty much identical to the
one in the web-server collection, and it works fine in v208.  I
vaguely remember seeing some posts about changing the default
current-directory for the web server, but I can't find them in the
archive.  And I'm getting lost trying to read the source.  Has anyone
already run into this problem and have a quick answer?  (If so, this
should maybe go into the MzScheme_300.txt file.)

--dougo at place.org

Posted on the users mailing list.