[plt-scheme] Scheme UK Meeting: 15 December 2004

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 09:46:26 EST 2004

          Scheme UK Meeting: 15 December 2004

The next meeting of the Scheme UK user's group will be
held on Wednesday, 15 December 2004 from 7pm till we
leave for the pub.  The meeting will take place at the
offices of LShift (see
http://www.lshift.net/contact.html for directions).
This meeting will be held in conjuction with UK
Lispers.

Richard Brooksby from Ravenbrook will hold forth on garbage
collectors, the failure of Dylan, and anything else that he
can get away with

Scheme UK is a UK based group of people interested in the
Scheme programming language in particular, and advanced
programming languages in general.  We are interested in
both practical and theoretic aspects.  We meet on the
first Wednesday of each month.  Newcomers are welcome.

For more details see:

  http://schematics.sourceforge.net/scheme-uk/

=====
Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com