[plt-scheme] Interacting w/ MzScheme

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 9 23:17:09 EST 2004

Okay, I am with you on the file dialog and on rectangle. I understand
version control, but don't need enough of this. Way back when I was
young and at Rice, I actually started planning a tree diff -- and
promptly forgot about it that afternoon. I bet that we could compare
and contrast with Benli's and Norman's "unison" paper and get some
papers out of it. But I hardly ever need version control; I do it
manually -- that's how old I am.

Thanks -- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.