[plt-scheme] v208 -> v299

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Dec 1 20:02:44 EST 2004

On Dec  1, Doug Orleans wrote:
> I finally got around to upgrading to v299 -- I couldn't really avoid
> it since the exp tag changed.  The first thing I ran into was that
> `not-break-exn?' disappeared, and since it took me a while to track
> down a solution (had to use Google site search), I figured I'd
> mention it here: use `exn:fail?' instead.

Migration issues like this can be found in
  notes/mzscheme/MzScheme_300.txt

> The PLT Release Chronology page is several months out of date:
> http://download.plt-scheme.org/chronology/
> Is there somewhere else that the release notes have been posted
> (besides the mailing list archive)?  It would be nice if there were
> a single page somewhere that collected the text of all the v299
> release notes, preferably in reverse chronological order... but I'm
> not volunteering to make one.

No need to do that -- the release notes are being collected, but since
the web pages build is not fully automatic it is only pushed out when
I do it, which happens when releasing.  I just rebuilt the chronology
page so it is up-to-date.

But again -- the above text would be much better for converting.