[plt-scheme] web-server and templates

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 17 08:30:39 EDT 2004

--- Mike Burns <netgeek at speakeasy.net> wrote:

> What you seem to want is `send/suspend/dispatch'. It will
> be part of a future release of the PLT Web server...

This is neat.  I've just run into the same problem, which I
solved in the dumb way: by appending a query string.  I
then have to remove the query string from the next
continuation URL as the webserver propagates parameters.
I.e. if the servlet is requested using a URL like

the URL generated for the next continuation will include
the ?name=value parameter suffix.  I was going to ask for
this behaviour to be fixed but I now see there is a better
way.  Any ETA for these improvements?  The next release
would be nice...

Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com
AIM: noelhwelsh

Do you Yahoo!?