[plt-scheme] miscaellanous packaging problems with plt-scheme

From: Brent Fulgham (bfulg at pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 6 14:02:14 EDT 2004

I've seen similar complaints from our tools in
Debian.  To be honest, these kinds of checks are
very C-centric, assuming that project outputs will
always be libraries designed for use by the C
compiler, as opposed to modules that may be
loaded by a separate runtime system.
--- Guillaume Rousse <rousse at ccr.jussieu.fr> wrote:
> 1)
> shared-lib-without-dependency-information
> shared-lib-without-dependency-information
> etc...

This is probably a bug in the dependency checker used
in Mandrake.  These should be treated as "modules"
are loaded by MzScheme, not true shared libraries
used by outside programs.

Is there an override option to avoid checking these
> 3)
> E: plt-mzscheme library-not-linked-against-libc

Again, this is a module used by MzScheme, not a
shared library for generic use.

Posted on the users mailing list.