[plt-scheme] CGI/multipart MIME

From: Francisco Solsona (solsona at acm.org)
Date: Mon Apr 12 11:43:08 EDT 2004

Paul Graunke <ptg at ccs.neu.edu> writes:

[...]

> Also, it looks like the mime.plt and qp.plt collections that used
> to be distributed separately from
>    http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/develop/
> are now included.  I ended up writing my own, though....
>
> If you do manage to extract the functionality you need from
> any of the above sources, you might want to share your findings.
> Maybe the current maintainer of the web-server collection will
> integrate the refactoring.

First, sorry for the late, late reply on this one.  Now, Matt
when I wrote the original mime.ss library (an improved version of it
is now part of PLT Scheme), I did it because I needed to upload files
from HTTP forms.

At that point I ended up hacking my local copy of cgi.ss, then I
switched to FastCGI, and I added code to Ian's implementation of
fastcgi to upload files.  However, since we moved from Apache+Scheme
CGIs to PLT Scheme Web server all that was forgotten. :-)

Anyway, I re-did the hack using the MIME support now in PLT, and you
can get the results @ schematics:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/schematics login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/schematics co modulename

where `modulename' should be: src/libs/net/file-upload.ss.

HTH,
--Francisco

P.S. Matt, check out the link in the initial comment of that file.

Posted on the users mailing list.