[plt-scheme] Documentation questions

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 9 09:39:10 EDT 2004

On Apr 9, 2004, at 8:36 AM, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
>> I'm pretty sure you don't want to see DrScheme's documentation
>> sources; having seen them quite a lot myself, I doubt they will
>> clairify anything for you. They're quite messy.
>> Do you have more specific questions?
>
> To be more precise, as I think you use LaTeX to produce the
> documentation I was looking for classes and maybe scripts to generate
> the HTML documentation that like DrScheme's. I am not really willing
> to use HTML documents as a source format, I will only use it as an
> output one.

We use standard LaTeX stuff, plus Dorai Sitaram's tex2page to translate
it to html. Then, we use some homegrown scripts to read the generated
index files and produce hdindex and keywords files (search in help desk
for their format) to make searching work properly.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.