[plt-scheme] I'm having trouble installing schemeQL

From: David Thompson (david_thompson_contracts at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 11 12:15:05 EDT 2003

Trying to install the 0.05 release of schemeQl fails on my windows 2000
machine. I'm running Dr Scheme 205 (not from cvs). The literal text of
error message is:
[...]
setup-plt: Error during Compiling .zos for SchemeQL (C:\Documents and
Settings\d
avid.DAVIDLAPTOP\Application Data\PLT Scheme\205\collects\schemeql)
setup-plt:   load-extension: bad version 204 (not 205) from
"C:\Documents and Se
ttings\david.DAVIDLAPTOP\Application Data\PLT
Scheme\205\collects\srpersist\priv
ate/compiled\native\win32\i386\srpmain.dll"
INSTALLATION FAILED.

Would anyone care to offer any input? All clues gratefully received

=====
regards
David