[plt-scheme] Including standard functionality

From: Anton van Straaten (anton at appsolutions.com)
Date: Fri Nov 21 19:40:19 EST 2003

G. Saini wrote:
> For the life of me, I cannot get plt scheme to recognize a handful of
> "standard functions" that are supposed to come with Scheme.

The functions in question are not standard.  For the basic definition of
standard Scheme, see R5RS:

Also, some SRFIs ought to be considered part of the standard Scheme library,
particularly SRFI-1:

> Currently I am trying to use the stream special forms
> (stream-car, stream-cdr, cons-stream).

There are some definitions of these functions here:

Also, the draft SRFI-40 defines a more comprehensive stream library, and
gives a portable reference implementation:

> In the past it has been NIL and trace

Neither of these are standard Scheme, either.

Posted on the users mailing list.