[plt-scheme] Where is macroexpand in PLT Scheme?

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 17:57:26 EST 2003

John Clements wrote:
> You can only get it by going to the bleeding-edge exp-tagged version of
> DrScheme (see the 'anonymous CVS' link on the download page).  And you
> have to promise not to curse me when you discover how larval it is.

Apropos.

I just tried the Windows daily build of the CVS version.
The surprise was big when I discovered todays date
was august 2002 :-) Perhaps it's time to remove the
Windows directory?

I normally would have used the CVS version on my Linux box,
but these days only mzscheme run. [Note: This is entirely
my fault, I messed up some libraries installing KDE long
ago, so MrEd won't compile anymore].

--
Jens Axel Søgaard