[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme documentation available in info format?

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Nov 8 20:11:53 EST 2003

> It would be great if it was positioned to "2.8.4 Fluid-Let" on that
> page but I have to do a "Find" on the page to locate the definition.
>
> My browser is IE6 and I am using Win2000.

It seems like whichever Windows port of Emacs you're using might be
simply dropping the fragment identifier before the URL gets to IE6.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to a Windows computer (which is part
of the reason Quack officially doesn't support Windows).  Could you
evaluate the following Emacs Lisp expression (type it into the
"*scratch*" buffer, then press Ctrl-j) and let me know whether or not
the full URL with the "#screenshot" part intact appears in IE6's URL
widget?

    (browse-url "http://www.neilvandyke.org/quack/#screenshot")

> 'Sorry, no documentation found for keyword "define".'

Quack currently uses the "keywords" files in the "doc" collection, and
"define" does not seem to be in any "keywords" files.  Maybe Quack
should also use the "hdindex" files.

[Followups to off-list, before someone asks why we don't just use
DrScheme and be done with it. :) ]

Posted on the users mailing list.