[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme documentation available in info format?

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 8 17:58:44 EST 2003

--- "Neil W. Van Dyke" <neil at neilvandyke.org> wrote:
> Actually, Quack does use the HTTP fragment info from
> PLT's indexes.  If
> your Web browser is not scrolling to the correct
> position of the page
> when doing keyword lookup from Quack, let me know
> which browser, and I
> will debug.  (The most likely cause is URI escaping
> in fragment
> identifiers.)

If I place the cursor on "(fluid-let " and press "C-c
C-q k", the "Chapter 2 Basic Syntax Extensions"
MzScheme manual page comes up positioned at the top of
the page. The url in the browser is:
C:\bin\plt-205\collects\doc\mzscheme\mzscheme-Z-H-2.html

It would be great if it was positioned to "2.8.4
Fluid-Let" on that page but I have to do a "Find" on
the page to locate the definition.

My browser is IE6 and I am using Win2000.

The other thing I notice with "C-c C-q k" is that it
doesn't seem to work for all keywords (at least, not
for me). For example, if I position the cursor on
"(define " and press "C-c C-q k" I get the message
'Sorry, no documentation found for keyword "define".'

Thanks for your help with this. I really like Quack.

--
Bill Clementson