[plt-scheme] Scheme bindings for OSX Cocoa?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte at bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sat Nov 8 03:03:12 EST 2003

Hi,

   Is there a PLT package out there that supports Scheme bindings for
the Cocoa classes in OSX?  I don't really have any idea *how* you'd
make such a dynamic OO system fit into Scheme (inheritance, interfaces,
and posing capability [replacing classes] to name a few], but I'm sure
it's possible somehow.  Better yet, couple this with a PLT-xCode
bridge, and perhaps a way to integrate Scheme and Obj-C code together..
  But I'd settle for just a set of simple Cocoa bindings for now..

jim

Posted on the users mailing list.