[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme documentation available in info format?

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 7 17:07:09 EST 2003

--- "Neil W. Van Dyke" <neil at neilvandyke.org> wrote:
> Bill Clementson <bill_clementson at yahoo.com> writes
> at 13:30 07-Nov-2003 -0800:
> > By any chance, is it available in either info
> format (so that it can
> > be read directly from within Emacs without using a
> browser) or a
> > format that can be converted to info format?
>
> This is not what you asked, but you might find that
> Emacs-w3m (with a
> little help from Quack) is good for viewing PLT
> manuals in Emacs.

Thanks, I already use w3 (not w3m which I could never
get to work properly on Win2000 inside Emacs)
sometimes to view HTML documentation inside of Emacs
but I would really prefer to use straight info format.
I was hoping that the PLT doucuments might be
"natively" in tex format since there are both HTML and
PDF versions of them.

Incidentally, thank you for Quack - it is a great
improvement over just plain scheme-mode and I use it
regularly when I'm working with Scheme.

--
Bill Clementson