[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme documentation available in info format?

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 7 16:30:26 EST 2003

I couldn't find the source for the documentation in
CVS so thought I would ask this question here.

On the PLT web site, the standard documentation is
available in either HTML or PDF formats. What is the
"native" format for the documentation? By any chance,
is it available in either info format (so that it can
be read directly from within Emacs without using a
browser) or a format that can be converted to info
format?

Thanks,
--
Bill Clementson