[plt-scheme] Executables

From: Dor Kleiman (dor at ntr.co.il)
Date: Wed Nov 5 10:37:25 EST 2003

Well it happened twice. First I created executable, from the Pretty Big language. That did this error. Then, I turned the program into a module and tries the module language, because it has the option of stand-alone, which I wasn't sure was the one Pretty Big uses, and created a Stand-alone executable based on MrEd. It did the same thing.
What kind of reproducing do you mean?