[plt-scheme] Executables

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 4 04:14:18 EST 2003

--- Dor Kleiman <dor at ntr.co.il> wrote:
> But it says (after copying the neccessary dlls, of
> course):
> standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found:
> "mzlib" in any of: ("C:\\Documents and
> Settings\\eran\\Application Data\\PLT
> Scheme\\205\\collects")
> reference to undefined identifier:
> graphical-read-eval-print-loop
> [Exited]

The directory above is where user installed
collections go by default.  It appears your copy of
PLT Scheme is looking for a collection it can't find.
Since the collection is mzlib, the core collection
distributed with PLT Scheme, I'm guessing you haven't
installed PLT Scheme correctly.  You say you've copied
over the "necessary dlls" but that may not be enough.

Noel

=====
Email: noelwelsh <at> yahoo <dot> com
Jabber: noelw <at> jabber <dot> org