[plt-scheme] Re: Emacs tags for MzScheme modules

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 3 00:50:25 EST 2003

--- Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> Most definitely.  [If that's working, then the only
> thing you could
> use my code for is to learn from it since it is
> simpler.]

Your code is very interesting and I'll return to it
once I've progressed a bit further with my Scheme
studies. It will be a useful starting point if I
decide to write some dynamic lookup code for emacs
that isn't dependent on tag files. However, at this
stage, I am just after some working code that I can
use in emacs and Guillaume's code looks like it will
do the job.

Thanks for sharing your code.

Cheers,
Bill