[plt-scheme] Re: Emacs tags for MzScheme modules

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 3 00:17:52 EST 2003

--- Guillaume Marceau <gmarceau at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
[snip]
> Well, it bugged me too, so I wrote my own as well. I
> actually took the
> time to reverse engineering the TAGS file format. As
> a result, the output
> of my script is directly usable by Emacs.

Great, thanks very much for this! This appears to be
exactly what I am after. However, when I ran the find
command, it produced a TAGS file for just a subset of
the collects directories (only from the profj
directory onwards). It's probably just something that
I'm not doing correctly - I'll have a play with it
again tomorrow and see what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for sharing your code.

Cheers,
Bill