[plt-scheme] Emacs tags for MzScheme modules

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 2 02:42:16 EST 2003

--- Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> I don't know how useful this bit would be, but the
> main point of it
> is something like this:

Thanks for your suggestion; however, I had a look at
the code and it looks like it would take quite a bit
of work for me to reuse what you've done. But, I'm
just learning MzScheme, so I may be mistaken. Below is
what I've coded as a shell command (I'm using Win2000
but have Cygwin installed) and it seems to do some of
what I want. However, I'm sure other people must be
using Emacs with MzScheme and have encountered this
issue before. Doesn't anyone have a more robust
solution than what I've coded?

Here's my code (I execute this from the PLT collects
directory to get a TAG file with all of the
definitions in the subordinate directories):

find . -name '*.s*' -exec etags -a --language=scheme

Or am I going about this the wrong way? Are there
other means that people use to locate scheme
definitions that don't require the use of tag files?

Thanks again for the help.

Bill Clementson

Do you Yahoo!?