[plt-scheme] Emacs tags for MzScheme modules

From: Bill Clementson (bill_clementson at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 1 19:32:47 EST 2003

Eli Barzilay
<eli=oSK4jVRJLyZg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> writes:

Wow, that was a quick response - I had just posted my
question and then went out to the mail box. When I
returned, your reply was waiting!

> It might help if you use it without indenting a
module body.

Unfortunately, this would meant that I would have to
reformat all of the collections supplied with
MzScheme.

> Otherwise you're probably better of writing a Scheme
script that will
> do it (read module contents, get the syntax objects
that are toplevel
> definitions, create tags) -- if this important to
you, I have some
> code that I use to document Swindle that does that
sort of thing.

Yes, that would be great. If it isn't much trouble for
you to pull it out of Swindle, I would appreciate it.
Thanks for your help.

--
Bill Clementson