[plt-scheme] servlet problem

From: Elisa Manara (e at entropika.net)
Date: Tue May 27 10:14:54 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I wrote a wiki-like CGI and, after some modifications, I'm now able to run it as
servlet on my workstation. Well, I'm trying to migrate the whole work to
another host but I have a strange problem. I start by saying that both
machines are running MzScheme version 203 on Debian GNU Linux, I copied the
whole servlet three (same paths, same permissions). In short, my workstation and
the other host are in fact two clones as regards with Scheme environment.
My servlet consists basically of two files: the first one, located into the
'servlets' directory, is the servlet itself and loads the second one that contains
some procedures.
Whereas on my local machine the servlet works fine, on that host it refuses to
run, giving a "reference to undefined identifier" error for each identifier that appears
before its definition into the loaded file.
Note that, when running as CGI, the same pair of files work correctly also on
that host.
Probably I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out the reason why the
servlet does not reveal the same problems on my local machine.

Any ideas?
Regards,
Elisa.

--
 Elisa Manara    e at entropika.net  http://www.entropika.net
 PGP2[4C6FB859]  GnuPG[23332E5A]  on  public  key  servers