[plt-scheme] best servlet development approach?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun May 18 15:14:23 EDT 2003

Please take a look at

 http://www.ccs.neu.edu/scheme/pubs/

 AFP 2002 Felleisen
 Developing Interactive Web Programs

The paper is about servlet development in DrScheme. You develop
servlets directly inside of DrScheme, using either the servlet2.ss
teachpack or the servlet.ss teachpack. The paper has more imagination
than Paul's add.ss example :-) or :-(. Still I wrote it so that teachers
could also make sense out of it, so be patient. Feedback appreciated.

If you want to see the student version that we use in 101, take a look
at

 http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/HtDP/Extended/servlets.html

Warning: Both documents were written for 203. I haven't caught up yet.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.