[plt-scheme] best servlet development approach?

From: Jon Buffington (jcbuffington at mac.com)
Date: Sat May 17 19:41:20 EDT 2003

After reading the documentation for the web-server collection, I tried
to test a servlet in DrScheme. I followed the directions in the
web-server collection, under "Developing Servlets":

> To develop module based servlets, open the module in DrScheme's
> definitions window.  After clicking the Execute button, require the
> module servlet development library.
>   (require (lib "develop-servlet.ss"))
> Then use the develop-servlet function to interact with the servlet
> using a Web browser.
>   (develop-servlet start)

I have not been able to find the file, "develop-servlet.ss", after
building DrScheme from CVS release 204.2 on Mac OS X. Is the
documentation incorrect? If so, what is the best approach for testing
servlets in DrScheme?

Posted on the users mailing list.