[plt-scheme] Getting the expansion location

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 13 10:46:08 EDT 2003

Hi all,

The location tracking in SchemeUnit is currently
broken.  I'm trying to fix it.  I've modified the
define-assertion macro so it basically expands to:

(define-syntax name
  (lambda (stx)
    (syntax-case stx ()
      ((name param ...)
       (syntax/loc stx
         (if (begin expr ...)
             #t
             (fail-assertion reported-name
                             (quote-syntax stx)
                             ""

(current-continuation-marks)

I get a syntax object but the location is always the
file (assert.ss) where I define this macro, not the
location where this macro is expanded.  How can I get
the expansion location?

Ta,
Noel

=====