[plt-scheme] 204.1

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sat May 10 09:43:33 EDT 2003

Matthew Flatt wrote:

>The exp-tagged code in CVS for MzScheme and MrEd is now version 204.1.
>
>   IMRPOTANT: The "graphical" file format has changed. Non-text files
>   saved with DrScheme v204.1 will not open with v204 and earlier.
>   (Expect another minor change in the near future.)

Urgh.

I have actually graphical comments for amongst other things graphical
illustrations,
and in my teaching servlets used the xml-boxes ans scheme-boxes in
several files.

Is it possible somehow to convert these files into the format?
Perhaps even with a little manual help from my side.

--
Jens Axel Søgaard