[plt-scheme] current-load-relative-directory on stand-alone executable

From: Shawn Legrand (splegrand at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 10:06:12 EST 2003

Yes, but I found my problem -- I'm an idiot. I put the new binaries out there without putting the new collects in the PLT path.
The Setup worked perfectly after that. Also, you were right! The original problem I was having (current-load-relative-directory problem) disappeared after using the latest CVS release.
Thank you very much for your help.
 Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote: Did you pass the

-c

option to setup plt?