[plt-scheme] Bug with bugs?

From: Ray Racine (rracine at adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 18:59:38 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 11:07, Katsmall the Wise wrote:

I have seen something similar. Try this:

1. Set language to module.
2. (module testme mzscheme (error "click me"))
3.  execute and click on the cute bug.  Sometimes the first click works
and you get the error window.  However, close the error window, click
cute red bug again.
4. You should get a Do you really want to quit dialog.  If you Cancel
then the debug/error window will pop.

This is on a daily CVS pull and make.  RH 8.0 linux.

--
Ray Racine <rracine at adelphia dot net>