[plt-scheme] current-load-relative-directory on stand-alone executable

From: Shawn Legrand (splegrand at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 12:47:18 EST 2003

I am generating a stand-alone executable from a single module. It runs fine on my system. When transporting this executable to another system along with the appropriate dlls I receive the following error:

current-load-relative-directory: directory not found or not a directory: "j:\scheme\"

I can see that this directory is the original directory I compiled from/into and does not exist on the system I want to run from. How do I tell the compiler that it should not use a fixed directory like this and use something more relative (i.e. "./")?

Sorry if this is a commonly asked question, but I couldn't find much in the docs (at least that I understood), or this list archive.

Thanks for your help.

Shawn Legrand
Carpe Noctem! Carpe Diem! Hieros Gamos!
splegrand at yahoo.com