[plt-scheme] Bug with bugs?

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue Mar 25 11:59:38 EST 2003

Katsmall the Wise <kela_bit at netvision.net.il> writes at 18:07 25-Mar-2003 +0200:
> Try the code:
> (error "Clicking this bug icon with only one window open will cause the
> program to ask you if you are sure you want to exit.     (\251 All
> rights reserved to Katsmall the Wise)")
> Click the bug icon.

That didn't reproduce the behavior for me in 203.6-cvs15mar2003 under
GNU/Linux.

However...  for a long time, I've intermittently gotten that mythical
phantom exit confirmation dialog when I press the Execute button.  It
just now happened 4 times out of about 20 attempts.  But it stopped
happening before I could characterize the trigger conditions.

If your test case reliably reproduces the problem for you, you might
start up DrScheme under a debugger and to find out why, then file a bug
report.

(I fumbled with "http://bugs.plt-scheme.org/query/" and didn't find an
existing bug report, but I very well may not have been using it right.)

--
                                             http://www.neilvandyke.org/