[plt-scheme] Trying to program game with Scheme v203

From: Jean-Paul Roy (Jean-Paul.Roy at unice.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 19 03:13:34 EST 2003

But it is possible to choose the avi from a DrScheme GUI and then
launch an external divx viewer, right ? I am thinking about making a
DrScheme GUI to choose avi files, mp3 songs, MAME games in my arcade
cabinet. The keyboard and the mouse could be eliminated and replaced by
buttons and digital logic joysticks as found in classic arcade
cabinets, through a keyboard encoder (such as the iPack from
www.ultimarc.com) which translates the button/stick clicks into
keyboard equivalents. Up to now on top of Win-XP as I got a spare PC,
keeping my mac for serious job ;-) Any comment ?...

     -jpr

Posted on the users mailing list.