[plt-scheme] Text% getting and setting text, images, etc.

From: Erich Rast (Erich.Rast at t-online.de)
Date: Fri Mar 14 12:29:39 EST 2003

Am Freitag, 14.03.03, um 18:18 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Matthew
Flatt:

> You need to work with snip% objects instead of strings. If you want
> things marshalled, try working with the `write-to-file' method of text%
> (which, despite its name, doesn't necessarily write to a file).

Indeed I wasn't aware of write-to-file and read-from-file. So I guess I
should use snips for small amounts of data and write-to-file for larger
ranges that perhaps include images and sub-editors.

Thanks!

-- Erich

Posted on the users mailing list.