[plt-scheme] drscheme 203.5 problem

From: Dimitry Gashinsky (dig at mail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 9 19:45:55 EST 2003

I did make the dialog small, but only not to waste bandwith. I have the same problem with 203 src from the web, so I am now pretty sure it is something specific to my machine. I am determine to find it out. Could somebody on the list point me to the src files which draw basic dialogs like the one that I am attaching now.

Dima