[plt-scheme] Example from "The Scheme Programming Language" fails

From: Ed Cavazos (proteus at theworld.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 19:30:32 EDT 2003

The last example in chapter 8 of "TSPL" is a define-structure macro that has
an effect similar to define-struct. I was going to use that example as a
template and have it's backend be make-struct-type.

If I copy and paste the example into DrScheme with the MzScheme language, and
evaluate:

	(define-structure foo a b c)

I get an error. (I won't include the error here since it really only makes
sense when when shown the the DrScheme REPL).

Any ideas on how to modify that example so that it works? Or, should it work
as given?

Ed

Posted on the users mailing list.