[plt-scheme] Executables

From: Ben Filippenko (planetben at cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 23:37:05 EDT 2003

In my previous conversation, I was told that I can create an executable in Dr. Scheme. I found the "create executables" menu item and I used it. The only problem is, that you still need the Dr. Scheme environment installed for it to work. I would like it to be a stand alone program that can run on any computer without any other additional software installed. Is this possible to do? If so, how?

Sincerely
Benjamin Filippenko

Here is my previous conversation:

Yes, see the DrScheme manual about creating executables for the simple
interface.