[plt-scheme] any good debugger for MzScheme?

From: wang yin (shredder at sohu.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 22:22:30 EDT 2003

Hi, I'm looking for a debugger for MzScheme that can do the
following:

1. A source breakpoint placer that can put a break point
   anywhere in the source code. Like that of guile-debugger.

2. A procedural breakpoint function such as (break! func1).
   That can stop at the entry of a procedure.

3. Run levels support. And I can push down the running
   thread and get into a new run level to examine everything
   of the lower run levels. Later I can resume the stopped
   run level by return a expression to the continuation Like
   that of Scheme 48 and GambitC.

4. A data and stack inspector. Like that of Scheme 48.

Is it posible in MzScheme? I need it sometimes.

--
Wang Yin
DA Lab, Tsinghua University,