[plt-scheme] Profiling drscheme tools

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 30 18:23:08 EDT 2003

I am trying to profile my drscheme tool (that type checker I keep
writing). It seems like the following line should do what I need:

    export PLTDRDEBUG=debug; drscheme

Where is the profiling information written? How can I read it?

Unrelated issue: I tried to do PLTONLYTOOL="type-checker", but it breaks.
My type-checker depends on the snip-and-arrow library provided by the
mrflow tool. If mrflow does not get loaded first,  I get a 'unknown method
exception: clear-arrows. I need a way to specify that dependency.

--
"The thing I remember most about America is that it's silly.
 That can be quite a relief at times."  -- Thom Yorke, Radiohead

- Guillaume

Posted on the users mailing list.