[plt-scheme] What's the latest on the Scsh port?

From: Joe Marshall (jrm at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 16 09:27:22 EDT 2003

Here's how I'd do it:

First, there'd be a way to search a set of directories for executables.
You could then use this function on the value of PATH to get the
same set that you would get in a `standard' shell.  You'd initialize this
explicitly when starting the shell.

You definitely do *not* want to be searching PATH all the time.

For expressions like './ls', I think you need to create some semantics
for attempts to apply a pathname, or understand this microsyntax
specially.

The problem that I have with dynamically determining the binding of an
unbound function is that then I can no longer close over the value
of that variable reliably.