[plt-scheme] visual design for non-visual components ala Visualage

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 28 18:21:45 EST 2003

Kirk Miller <kmiller3cop at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would like an IDE for PLT-scheme that has a visual designer for both
> visual and non-visual components ala IBM visualage or Parts for Java.
[...]

I admit to not being familiar with the products you describe, so the
following may be miles away from what you were asking.

There was a Visual Scheme tool for DrScheme called VScheme, but I don't know
it's current status -- does anyone know if it can work with current releases
or what's needed to bring it up to date?

MJR

Posted on the users mailing list.